Sunday, September 29, 2019

YES - "LOVE WILL FIND A WAY"

Love Will Find a Way (Alan White - Chris Squire - Jon Anderson - Tony Kaye - Trevor Rabin) - 4:14 rating: **** stars



Saturday afternoon I was driving home from a cross country race my younger son participated in when this oldie came on the radio.  I don't think I'd heard this one since it originally came out back in 1983.  And to be honest, I wasn't exactly the biggest Trevor Rabin-era Yes fan back then.  The funny thing is today the song sounds great.  Say what you will about Rabin's influence on the band, but the guy sure knew how to write a catchy tune.  Flying down Route 66 with a new stereo (finally replaced the original 2002 Jeep Cherokee system with five of the six speakers being blown), the song sounded great.

With the song firmly lodged in my head I remembers the cheesy video and looked it up on YouTube.  Still cheesy ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrowi4hHz8A   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment